Tips in Wearing Platform Shoes
Platform shoes are great for people who want to add a few inches to their height without sacrificing comfort. The thick soles, which are usually made of cork, plastic, rubber, or wood, make the platform shoes not only fashionable, but practical as well as it keeps the feel elevated from the ground.
However, the key to keeping it fashionable is to ensure that you know when and how to wear them. Below are some tips that you can consider.
- When buying platform shoes, choose those that are not too narrow at the soles so that they will not hurt your feet. The most comfortable ones are those made with breathable material and with soles made of cork.
- During the spring, summer, and early fall, wear midi skirts with platform sandals for a fantastic look. The combination can make your legs look longer and your body slimmer.
- During the colder months, platform ankle boots are a great choice to make your legs look elongated and still keep your feet safe and warm.
- If you are long legged, wear platform heels with ankle length pants for a relaxed and classy appearance.
- If you want a sporty look, wear a pretty outfit and match it with platform sneakers. Even if you are wearing a girly skirt and blouse, you can still wear platform sneakers for a relaxed appearance.
- You can also wear platform slip-on shoes in the office by pairing it with trousers, blazers, and simple tees. You can also wear a pair with a lovely dress and a blazer.